Thursday, May 18, 2006

About Myself

I (Charles) know that I am special and there's no one else out there that's like me... so enjoy! (smile)

I was born in Korea on November 11, 1969. I had a very simple and happy childhood, and my only sibling, my younger Sister, would appear one year later after my own birth.

Like my dad, I am introverted and am perfectly happy watching quality movies or using a personal computer during my spare time.I lived in Boston, Mass. For one year before I came to Los Angeles, I lived in Van Nuys, and then moved to Rowland Heights since my high school graduation.

Becoming a Social Worker/full-time ministry has become my plan, especially when I like working with special needs Kids. I planned in working in the field of Education as a Social Worker and Preach the Word of God.

Finally, it wouldn't hurt to travel to amazing places, continue to meet wonderful people, finish my Education/graduate school and eventually meet the young woman that the Lord has intended for me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Nicknames: Charles Murphy
Nationality: Korean American
Religion: Protestant/Christian

"Watch your life and doctrine closely, Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers." 2 Timothy 4:16 (NIV)

Heroes: My Mom
Interests: writings, swimming, going to the beach and getting a master's in Social Work and master’s of Divinity.
Expertise: Occupation: Student
Industry: Social Work/Full-Time Ministry

Graduated from: Graduated from:
Santa Monica College (June 2006) to (Present)
John A. Rowland High School (June 1989)

major: Social Work/full-time Ministry

religion: Protestant Christianity

Favorite Musical Artists: Steven Curtis Chapman, Jeremy Camp, MercyMe, David Crowder Band, Jars of Clay
Favorite Genre(s): praise & worship; contemporary Christian
Favorite Songs: Old Hymnal’s

Favorite Movies: Sound of Music, Grease, Shrek, Forrest Gump, Star Wars (All Six), Star Trek, Superman (All Three), Beautiful Mind.
Favorite Actors: Tom Hanks, Robin Williams, Julia RobertsFavorite Directors: Ron Howard, Steven Spielberg
Favorite Genre(s): historical/cultural drama; romantic comedy and Scifi Movies.

Favorite TV Shows: Alias, Political Channel’s, and
Favorite Channels: C-Span, CNN, TNT, Channel 7.Favorite Reruns: Brady Bunch, Walton’s.
Most Addictive Show: Alias
Characters you relate to: Batman

Favorite Cuisine: Thai, Korean Food, Japanese Food, and American.
Favorite Dishes: Sea Food pad thai, All dishes.
Favorite Desserts: chocolate chip, Strawberry, and Vanilla ice cream
Favorite "Drink": McDonald’s Coffee
Favorite Junk Food: Chocolate Donut

Favorite Sport: swimming/Diving.

Places I love: San Diego, New York, and Boston
Places I've been to: San Diego, Yosemite, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Flagstaff (AZ).
Places I like to see: England, Australia, and Isreal.Dream Vacation: 1 months in Amsterdam.

Where I shop: Gap, Banana Republic, Macy's.
I like to wear: jeans, sneakers, and Suites

Likes:

-fantastic views of the sun and waves
-Starbuck's hazelnut

-Christian contemporary/praise music
Casting Crowns, Matt Redman

13 Comments:

Blogger deepak said...

WHAT A GREAT BIOGRAPHY!

2:49 AM  
Blogger deepak said...

WHAT A GREAT BIOGRAPHY!

2:49 AM  
Blogger deepak said...

WHAT A GREAT BIOGRAPHY!

2:49 AM  
Blogger muhammad qamar Shafiq said...

it's great biography ang great way to express it. Amazing Scenes

10:29 PM  
Blogger EDDY WIZ said...

Very lovely

11:01 PM  
Blogger Prachi Sirdesai said...

Bio-data writing is art. Here are many sample of bio-data. Bio Data Writing, Resume Service, CV Sample Copy. This is useful to get jobs. Their are many executive resume writing firm catering to clients from India, US, Canada & Gulf. Please refer this resources : ~ http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/articles/109918-sample-bio-data-resume-curriculum-vitae-cv.html

6:45 AM  
Blogger admin said...

Here is the site which publish biography of Famous People.

3:18 PM  
Blogger aliya seen said...

I admired your effort.Keep posting biographical sketch example

7:36 AM  
Blogger Graham Oakman said...

Take a good look at this article about writing essay about yourself. You wont regret it.

6:32 AM  
Blogger EMAH SPENCER said...

TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN
Hello My name is Grey brown i want to thank Mr Rashford pence for helping me with my loan funds of $60,000.00 after been scammed for so long if you are interested in a loan please contact him so that he can also help you too his loan do not take long in 24 hours time my loan was in my account anyone that need an urgent and trusted loan should contact him now he is a God sent and a good person his email:Barclayfinancialmortgage@gmail.com I am happy to write this here because there are many scams out there if you really need help without been scammed as I was scammed this is the right loan company to contact: Email :Barclayfinancialmortgage@gmail.com

7:58 PM  
Blogger Intelivisto nism said...

Get study material and question bank for the NISM Series VIII.

3:39 AM  
Blogger Intelivisto nism said...

Get question bank and modern test papers for NISM Series VIII mock test

4:20 AM  
Blogger Pete Johns said...

Indeed, a great bio! It was especially fun to learn about your favorite music, books, and movies. There are some great tips on biography writing in this article. Thought I'd share with you.
Keep up the good job!
Pete

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home